Thursday, September 12, 2019

NFL Week 2 Predictions

Last week I ended up going 12-4 on my picks, but this week was a lot harder to try to predict. When making picks I try to throw out what happened the previous week and make predictions as if the last week never happened. This helps me to not overreact if a team has a particularly great game, or a really bad one. That's why I'm not taking Tennessee, even though they dominated the Browns on the road in week 1, and it's why I am taking Chicago, after their poor showing last Thursday. Here are my predictions for week 2. 
(Winners in PINK)

Thursday
TAMPA @ CAROLINA
Sunday
SAN FRANCISCO @ CINCINNATI
L.A.CHARGERS @ DETROIT
MINNESOTA @ GREEN BAY
INDIANAPOLIS @ TENNESSEE
NEW ENGLAND @ MIAMI
BUFFALO @ N.Y. GIANTS
SEATTLE @PITTSBURGH
DALLAS @ WASHINGTON
ARIZONA@ BALTIMORE
JACKSONVILLE @ HOUSTON
KANSAS CITY @ OAKLAND
CHICAGO @ DENVER
NEW ORLEANS @ L.A. RAMS
PHILADELPHIA @ ATLANTA
Monday
CLEVELAND @ N.Y. JETS

#GOHAWKS

No comments:

Post a Comment